B F S Sur PS3 l Index du Forum
B F S Sur PS3 l Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
ONLINE BOOK Divided Nation, United Hearts

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    B F S Sur PS3 l Index du Forum -> • Espaces Détente • -> Coin pub
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kaylbjor
~ Visiteurs // Autres teams ~

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 16:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK Divided Nation, United Hearts Répondre en citant

Divided Nation, United Hearts
by Yolanda Wallace
rating: 5.0 (3 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Divided Nation, United Hearts
READ BOOK Divided Nation, United Hearts

Details:
price: $9.37
bound: 240 pages
publisher: Bold Strokes Books (March 14, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 162639847X, 978-1626398474,
weight: 12 ounces (
filesize:

Divided Nation, United Hearts Yolanda Wallace
Divided Nation, United Hearts free writer original german reader

Clara lives a hardscrabble life with her father and oldest brother away at war, leaving her in charge of the homestead and her two younger brothers.more flag 13 likesLike see review View 1 comment Yet, strangely enough, it's not a bad story, it's just another unremarkable oneToggle navigation Lesbian Fiction GBT Fiction YA Fiction Contact us (0) Account Login Register Login E-mail Password Forgot your password? Remember me on this computer Sign in Register Register E-mail Password Repeat Password Sign up (0) In the ten years she has led climbers on excursions up the world's most treacherous peaks, she has never lost a clientI thought the ending was interesting, that Wil keeps up the deception of being a man long termPhiladelphia socialite Wilhelmina Fredericks is safe from the war's clutches, yet she feels compelled to do her part to bring the madness to an end.more flag 10 likesLike see review Get iBooks Learn More About iBooks It showed the time of the civil war very well and described the different roles women had.more flag Like see review I should probably start this review by saying I absolutely love historical fiction novelsPlace a hold Cancel This isnt that bookPlease add your card again, or add a different cardThe book, a translation of an ancient codex describing the Crucifixion, shattered the lives of nearly everyone who touched it, and 400 years later, could still bring half the world to its kneesThe Disney Content you receive through the OverDrive service, including the copyrights in the Disney Content, is owned by Disney, and is protected by the copyright laws of the United States, as well as other intellectual property laws and treatiesI wished they would've found a way to be together that allowed them to stay true to themselves, but I suppose for a historical romance taking place in the South, this is about as happy of an ending as we can hope for.I enjoyed this book from beginning to end and I'd recommend it to any lesbian historical romance fansCustomer Ratings We have not received enough ratings to display an average for this bookWil comes to Clara’s aid and there is immediate attraction between themWhat could possibly go wrong?Clara Summerss father and older brother are serving in the Confederate armyIt is an extremely fast read and the words flow quicklyA chance meeting of Wil and Clara leads them to many discoveries.more flag Like see review But most of all, Evadne is pleased to see Edith Richardson, with whom she shared one precious night but left a lasting connectionThere's not clearly drawn lines of good and bad--the Confederate men are not completely demonized, and the Union men are not all saints.I like how Wil is shown as a capable and loyal soldier, even throughout all of her setbacksRead More Read More Close Description February 1862 171bf2437f

ONLINE BOOK The College of Life, or Practical Self-Educator: A Manual of Self-Improvement for the Colored Race, Forming an Educational Emancipator and a Guide to ... and Women of the Race as an IncentLouisa May Alcott (Illustrated): Her Life, Letters, and Journals download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] THE OVERWEIGHT MIND: The Undeniable Truth Behind Why You're Not Losing WeightLearning ServiceNow download epub mobi pdf fb2Return to the Jumanes (Ten Men of Courage Book 2) download epub mobi pdf fb2FROM UPSET TO HAPPINESS: Emotional Intelligence For Creating Happiness In Your Life Janet McKenzieThose That Walked Before Us (Part One Book 1) download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Un País Llamado Silencio (Históricas) (Spanish Edition)READ BOOK Shopping List: A Horror Anthology[PDF] Diet: Sugar Detox: End Your Sugar Addiction (Healthy Eating Weight Loss Health) (Cleanse Diet Self Help Book 1)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 16:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    B F S Sur PS3 l Index du Forum ->
   Coin pub
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange